Friday, March 16, 2007

Music and baking bread


I bake my own bread and --- these days anyway -- do not follow any recipes. There are a couple of familiar standbys I often make and then there are the variations and experiments. First loaf I ever made was hard as a rock, but, that was years ago and I’ve learned from the results, from trying others’ breads, and just from the making of it.

What does all that have to do with music? You decide.

Tassajara Bread Book

photo: winter's eve in Louth

-->Your support for Music Road is welcome and needed. If you are able to chip in, here is a way to do that, through PayPal. Note that you do not have to have a PayPal account to do this. Thank you.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Kerry Dexter at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home